Saturday 3 December 2011

Geek Gifts: Books Based on Internet Comics/Sites

I know I haven't done as many Geek Gift posts as I'd intended, but better late than never.  And just in time for the holidays!  You may - or may not - know the websites, but did you know they had a book? 

As with all my lists, this one isn't comprehensive.  For the most part they're books we stock at my store and so are a planned endcap for the holiday season.  If you know of a book to add, mention it in the comments (just be aware that I'm working more this month and it may take a day or two for your commented books to make the main post).

Click on the book title to see their websites.  Most, but not all of these, are humour books, so the sites themselves are good for a browse when you're feeling blue or to kill a few minutes - or hours.

Hark! A Vagrant – Kate Beaton
Awkward Family Photos – Mike Bender & Doug Chernack
Sh*t My Kids Ruined – Julie Haas Brophy
Lackadaisy – Tracy Butler
Fail Harder – Failblog Community
Passive Aggressive Notes – Kerry Miller
I Am Maru – Mugumogu
xkcd – Randall Munroe
There, I Fixed It – Cheezburger Network
I Can Has Cheezburger – Happycat Professor
Chinglish – Oliver Radtke
The Brick Bible – Brendan Powell Smith
Simon's Cat – Simon Tofeld
Cyanide & Happiness – Kris Wilson

1 comment:

Fantasy Nibbles said...

Simon's Cat...oh how I love Simon's cat! :) :)